I’m a bit late with the response, but thank you to Dominique of Journey with D for nominating me for the Award. This is a sort of a pay it forward type award. Basically a nod. An “I see and like what you’re doing” or “I see potential in your work” type award. It’s also a way of discovering new blogs.
If you want to accept the award (scroll down for my nominations), you have to:
Say thank you to the person who nominated you and link their blog
Copy paste the Liebster badge on your post
Nominate 10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked, and then make ten more for the bloggers you nominate.
Nominate the 10 bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog
2) What have you accomplished that has most helped you in your life?
Not sure. We’ll have to wait and see.
3) What TV show resembles your life?
I don’t know but any show about an awkward woman tryina navigate her way through life would pretty much be it.
4) Are you doing what you always wanted to do?
In a way. I study language, but literature has always been my first love. I still want to be an author.
5) Where do you hope to be in 5 years?
I hope to be writing much much more, getting published and travelling. I also want to live a quiet life where no-one will bother me.
6) Who has been an inspiration in your life?
Many many people including friends and family. Anyone who is unapologetically themselves is an inspiration to me.
7) What drives you to keep going each day?
Coffee, my significant other and my fear of failure.
8) If you had 1 week to be apart of any profession, what would it be?
I would love to be a music journalist. Follow a band on tour and write about it.
9) What’s your favourite dessert?
I enjoy a good raisin-free slice of cake or pie or a brownie.
10) What’s one brand or blogger you would love to work with?
I wanted to work for Rolling Stone Magazine, South Africa, but that’s no longer possible. Otherwise I’m pretty open to working with anyone if the opportunity presents itself and feels right.